Following the successful launch of HYVE, the UK’s largest independent battery pack manufacturing facility, and the growing demand for clean energy on a global scale, we’re on the lookout for all star Engineers to join our fast paced, dynamic team!
Based at our HQ in Sunderland working within our team of multi-disciplined engineers, you will have the opportunity to:
- Develop and test industry leading battery and hybrid systems.
- Integrate Hyperdrive battery products into various applications ranging from vehicles to power generation and UPS systems, working closely with customers such as JCB, Snorkel, Northern Powergrid and Continental.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of Hyperdrive Battery Management Systems.
- Carry out in-depth testing and integration of battery systems.
- Provide detailed reporting and documentation for work carried out.
- Provide training and support to our national and international customers.
- Develop innovative methods to constantly improve our products and testing methods.
- Provide timely feedback and reporting to the design teams for product improvement.
- Develop product specifications and manuals.
- Write test procedures.
- Develop DVP&R process and assist with FMEA’s.
You will be confident and credible, with the ability and presence to represent Hyperdrive to our global customer base at the highest technical level. With experience in a highly technical industry such as automotive, robotics, power generation or marine, you will demonstrate a strong desire for career progression.
By using your process-orientated attitude you will thrive within our energetic environment and demonstrate your ability to work within strict timeframes for our global customer base. Together with fellow engineers you will have the opportunity to showcase your talent and develop new skills from within the team and beyond.
Educated to HND / BEng (Hons) in Electronics, Electrical, Systems Engineering or have significant industrial experience.
Experience in the following areas are required:
- Testing and development of products.
- Excellent attention to detail and adherence to quality standards.
- Ability to read test plans, interpret test results and to conduct investigations.
- Experience of dealing directly with customers.
- Understanding of electronics, mechanical systems and firmware.
- Experience of setting up safe systems of work in a manufacturing environment.
- Effective presentation and report writing skills.
The successful candidates will receive a salary commensurate with their knowledge and experience.
Want to join Team Hyperdrive? Send your CV and current salary to Brenda.Roberts@hyperdriveinnovation.com
*No agencies please*