Hyperdrive Innovation based at the Future Technology Centre in Sunderland, is a vibrant and growing technology and manufacturing business with a track record of developing and integrating innovative lithium-ion battery systems for electric and hybrid electric powered vehicles. All development, production and integration is undertaken by Hyperdrive in the UK and energy storage systems incorporate our in-house developed Battery Management System (BMS) hardware and firmware.
We are looking to recruit a Purchasing / Admin Assistant to join our fast paced, dynamic team for an initial 3 month period with a view to becoming permanent. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, you will be responsible for and required to carry out the following duties:
- General purchase order placement;
- Order progressing to ensure materials are shipped on time in order to meet delivery timescales;
- Maintain records for purchase orders, delivery notes and any relevant correspondence;
- Booking in purchase orders received;
- Locating stock;
- Reviewing stock levels;
- Ensure all administration levels is conducted in line with current procedures and requirements
Educated to a minimum of GCSE level or equivalent, you should be a good communicator, both written and verbal with a confident and professional telephone manner. You should be able to demonstrate your ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and have the flexibility to meet tight deadlines where required. You should show a willingness and enthusiasm to acquire information and knowledge through self-development and learning from others.
Experience in the following areas is also required:
- Working in an office environment;
- Computer literate using MS Office packages, ie Outlook, Word, Excel;
- Some experience of Sage 50 would be an advantage but not essential as training would be given.
- Be able to work as part of a team;
The successful candidate will receive a salary commensurate with their knowledge and experience.
To apply for this role, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*No recruitment agencies